Semester Break

After a long time of struggling in the university for my study.After the exam we were given a semester break so that we can enjoy some days with our family or enjoy with the friends.Now, I'm enjoying my holidays with my family. we were very excited for our vacations. But when we were given vacation we realized that we were happy at the university with our university friends.



 Now,time has gone.We did not do anything about this.It is no use of crying over spilt milk.what should we do.we could not do anything. This university looks like a school.we think that we are not in university instead of this we are in the school.the timing is that 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. It is not fare.Now, when we are free from the university we realized that university is much better than the free at home.Those students who are studying there can enjoy there holidays at home when the stuck in there work not free at home. After, five days of my holidays now,I'm enjoying my holidays when I'm doing my work instead of remaining free at home and not doing anything.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

“Implementation of Pakistan resolution in 2019”

Spending time with Family...