Happines

This was the first time when i am so happy in my university life.I 75% scholarship in my tution fee.The thing which made me happy was this good news in my whole semester.in the first semester,I only got bad news,bad grades and bad results.After a long time, I've got this news which decrease a lot of burden from my life.It is difficult for a normal person to study in highly paid university.But,this is my dream which urged me to get admission in this university.Only few universities in Pakistan that offered this degree and have some value for the degree.therefore,I've to get admission in this university.Only ALLAH helped me and will help in the future life.The thing which require for the  success was your believe in yourself that you can do anything what you want in your life.After this,no power of  the world will resist in front of you and you will get success in your life.you need the following things in  your life

  • Faith in yourself
  • Belive in ALLAH
  • Some specific aim
  • Hard work
These are things which lead you to success.
BE HAPPY


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Implementation of Pakistan resolution in 2019”

Semester Break

Spending time with Family...