Spending time with Family...

 For many people this Quarantine proved to be very sad because they lost there family members. many of our friends whose contacts saved in our contacts when we return to our our schools, colleges, offices may be we will not find our friends. Because, they were died due to COVID-19(SORRY FOR THE PEOPLE WHO LOST THERE LIVES IN THIS PANDEMIC). It's been a long time since a wrote a blog may be it's been a year that I've written my last blog. in this quarantine i found a lot of time spending with my family. understanding there daily routine there likes dislikes hobbies and many other things. it's a very interesting period. last two years of my life i spent those years at the University. Because, life in that life i forgot even myself and my routine then how can i know and remember the routine of my family and other people. 

people in the image

So, this summer  we spent most of our time with our little cosine. Having fun with him. Enjoying his little talks. In the last six month he was the center of gravity of gravity for our family. Thanks To Allah Almighty. The more I spent time with the Family the I know become familiar with them. due to last to weeks it looks like that I'm a guest for them who spent his holidays at there house and return to his work and now i knew the reality and importance  of the family.

Child posing for picture
    
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Implementation of Pakistan resolution in 2019”

Semester Break